Dinner Rush Terms and Conditions:
- I will follow all rules of conduct with respect to the use of Dinner Rush facilities during my session.
- I have read and understood the Dinner Rush Cancellation Policy
- I will cancel my Dinner Rush session if I become ill with a cold or flu, or anything else than can be contagious to others.
- I understand that I may bring one helper to my session, but, in the interest of safety, efficiency, and the relaxation and enjoyment of other customers, any helper I bring will be 12 or older.
- I assume full responsibility for the proper storage and transportation of all of my Dinner Rush entrees.
- After attending my session, I will promptly freeze my Dinner Rush entrees at or below temperatures of minus 18 degrees C (0 degrees F).
- I will thaw my entrees safely (in the refrigerator) and cook within 2 days of thawing.
- I will follow the cooking instructions provided for each entree, including the instructions regarding the proper internal temperature of cooked foods.
I release Dinner Rush from all claims, damages, and causes of action or liability which may arise as a result of my preparation, storage, and consumption of Dinner Rush entrees, except if solely due to the gross negligence of Dinner Rush.